At Woodruff Johnson and Evans, we understand your fears and worries. We get it. Our car accident injury lawyers have helped thousands of clients hurt in a car wreck just like you. You should not have to face the system alone. If your motor vehicle accident qualifies and we take your case, we promise you:
- No upfront cost or fees until you collect
- We complete and submit all paperwork for you
- You will be treated with respect
What To Do After A Traffic Accident with Injuries
After a car crash, there are several things you should do to preserve your legal claims. The success of your case may depend on the steps you take immediately following your collision.
Instructions for the injured party’s protection:
- Do not speak to anyone (including the other driver’s insurance company) about the traffic accident except for lawyers/investigators from our office
- Get medical treatment as soon as possible never minimize your complaints
- Keep detailed records of any time taken off work as a result of the traffic accident, lost wages/income, medical bills (including medication costs), and other losses caused by the accident
- Wait to have your car or any other damaged property repaired until after our team has had a chance to examine the property, photograph it, and document evidence of the damage
- Take down any witnesses names, phone numbers, and statements, if possible and provide them to our attorneys as soon as possible
- Take photos of the scene of the accident (if possible), as well as any photos of your injuries and/or treatment (again, if possible), as these can be used as evidence by our team
- Allow your health insurance company to pay any hospital and/or medical bills; do not wait for a settlement or verdict to begin paying these bills
Auto Injury Attorneys: Get the Maximum Compensation You Deserve.
If you have been injured in a traffic accident, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Pain and Suffering,
- Medical Expenses,
- Lost Wages,
- Permanent Injuries and Disfigurement
For a free consultation and case evaluation following any type of auto accident, including a pedestrian injured by car, please fill out the contact form below and our auto accident attorneys will get back to you as soon as possible. If you need immediate assistance please call at (630) 585-2320.
Samples of our Case Results For Auto Collision Injury:
For a passenger in a vehicle “T-boned” causing pelvic fractures, leg fractures, and cognitive loss of memory. The defendant ran a red light.
For a bus passenger that suffered facial fractures and permanent disfigurement when the speeding driver lost control of his bus in freezing rain.
For a 60-year-old textbook salesman who driving in Woodridge, Illinois. As he approached the intersection, a ComEd driver turned left in his path and caused a severe collision. The injury victim suffered a left tibial plateau fracture which required surgery.
An 81-year old driver was “T-boned” by a cement truck in a suburban intersection and lands in intensive care.